ITwhirled

Take a break from workday drudgery with ITwhirled. Each weekly installment covers the best in weird news, humor, gadgets, and all manner of offbeat items from the world of IT and beyond.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Poll: How do you treat your repeptitive strain injury?

- With the same painkiller I use for my headache
- Total rest
- Stretches, exercises, and ergonomics
- I work through the pain
- I don't have RSI - I control my computer with my mind

Vote now!


LAST WEEK'S RESULTS

The first computer I ever owned...

1.0% - Ran Windows XP/Vista
5.1% - Ran Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000
9.2% - Ran Windows 3.x
35.2% - Ran DOS
0.4% - Ran OS X
5.7% - Ran the Classic Mac OS
26.5% - Was made by Commodore
9.6% - Was made by Atari
7.3% - Took up the better part of a room

Answer another poll

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home