ITwhirled

Take a break from workday drudgery with ITwhirled. Each weekly installment covers the best in weird news, humor, gadgets, and all manner of offbeat items from the world of IT and beyond.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Poll: Have you ever been fired?

- Nope - I've been at the same job my whole working life
- Nope - I've always left on my terms
- Well, I've been part of mass layoffs, but I've never been singled out
- Yes, but I've grown as an employee since then
- Yes, due to personality conflicts with the boss
- I am unemployable

Vote now!


LAST WEEK'S RESULTS

How are you coping with sky-high gas prices?

9.8% - Car pool
19.5% - Take public transportation
17.1% - Walk/bike to work
11.0% - Telecommute
6.1% - My hybrid gets 50+ miles per gallon.
36.6% - I can afford it. I was hired during the dotcom boom.

Answer another poll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home