ITwhirled

Take a break from workday drudgery with ITwhirled. Each weekly installment covers the best in weird news, humor, gadgets, and all manner of offbeat items from the world of IT and beyond.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Gadget confession: MmmBop baby

Addicts. Fanatics. Geeks. Call us what you will. We all have gadgets we can't live without, and so we have been encouraging readers to share their gadget passions as well as their deepest, darkest gadget secrets. Here's a sampling (names withheld to protect the innocent).

I have Hanson's MMMBop my iPod..... and I am 43.

I have gadgets that I have purchased and never opened, much less used.

I bought an iPod for my wife for Christmas and she knows nothing about it.

I use my web enabled, GPS camera cell phone simply as a phone!

Share a secret, and enter our drawing to win an Apple iPod (with video).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home