ITwhirled

Take a break from workday drudgery with ITwhirled. Each weekly installment covers the best in weird news, humor, gadgets, and all manner of offbeat items from the world of IT and beyond.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

POLL: What was the first computer magazine you subscribed to?

- Portable 100
- Computerworld
- Macworld
- 80 Micro (the TRS-80 magazine)
- Wired
- Hi-Res
- Compute!
- Creative Computing
- PC Magazine

Answer this poll


WHAT YOU SAID

Have you ever been fired?

11.0% - Nope - I've been at the same job my whole working life

44.9% - Nope - I've always left on my terms

13.6% - Well, I've been part of mass layoffs, but I've never been singled out

14.4% - Yes, but I've grown as an employee since then

11.9% - Yes, due to personality conflicts with the boss

4.2% - I am unemployable

Answer another poll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home