ITwhirled

Take a break from workday drudgery with ITwhirled. Each weekly installment covers the best in weird news, humor, gadgets, and all manner of offbeat items from the world of IT and beyond.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Poll: Do you own a Wii?

- Yes, and I have the bruises to proove it.
- Yes, but I hardly ever play.
- Not yet, but I'll get one for Wii Fit.
- Puhleeze. I'm a hard-core gamer.
- Nope. I'm not into video games.
- I don't even like to say Wii.

Vote now!


LAST WEEK'S RESULTS

Is your job making you fat?

15.5% - I blame the man!
20.7% - I sit at my desk snacking all day, so yes.
43.1% - It's not my job so much as my slothfulness.
15.5% - Constantly putting out fires keeps me lean.
5.2% - Are you kidding? I can't keep weight on.

Answer another poll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home