ITwhirled

Take a break from workday drudgery with ITwhirled. Each weekly installment covers the best in weird news, humor, gadgets, and all manner of offbeat items from the world of IT and beyond.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Poll: Do you read comments to posts on sites like Digg and Slashdot?

- I don't read comments. They're worthless.
- I look for comments, but I don't read them.
- I read them sometimes.
- I get sucked right in. There's great stuff in there.

Vote now!


LAST WEEK'S RESULTS

Have you ever been fired?

11.4% - Nope - I've been at the same job my whole working life
41.1% - Nope - I've always left on my terms
15.8% - Well, I've been part of mass layoffs, but I've never been singled out
13.9% - Yes, but I've grown as an employee since then
12.4% - Yes, due to personality conflicts with the boss
5.4% - I am unemployable

Answer another poll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home